Adec 511 Dental Chair Package with Radius Delivery & Assistant’s Arm
WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty
- NEW NaugaSoft upholstery (“mint leaf” color shown)
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes.” Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1″ (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5″ (343 mm) to 31.5″ (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.
- Chair can be controlled by touchpads attached to delivery unit and assistant’s arm
A-dec 532 delivery unit
- Innovative 4-position control block design. Results in the industry’s most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow
- Left/right pivoting chair mount. Provides both left- and right-handed doctors with ergonomic, efficient positioning of the control head
- Integrated fiber-optic system: Provides independently adjustable voltage settings for up to four handpiece positions
- 2-liter, self-contained water bottle: Includes an integrated pickup tube to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and a quick-disconnect fitting that makes the bottle easy to remove and replace
- Data Communication System (DCS): Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- Wet/dry foot control
- A-dec assistant’s instrumentation (HVE, saliva ejector, air/water syringe)
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE: (contact us for details and pricing)
- Upholstery options
- Dental light
- Delivery unit
- Assistant’s package
- Built-in curing light
- Fiber optics
- Scaler (piezo or magneto)
- Electric handpiece system
- Matching stool(s)