WARRANTY: 1 year parts
- Precision Controlled Dry Heat Sterilizer: SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers are microprocessor controlled units for all metal and steam sensitive instruments.
- Audible and visual indication of warm-up and completion of sterilization cycle
- Paperless data storage
- Error message will display if cycle is interrupted
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic shutoff (adjustable from 2-4 hours after cycle is complete)
- Maintains temperature between cycles
- Solid State control of heaters
- Advantages of Dry Heat Sterilization
- SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers kill bacteria and spores without moisture.
- Does not dull, pit, or rust sharp instruments.
- Dry heat sterilization does not require a dry cycle that adds to the sterilization cycle time.
- Economical, little to no maintenance, low operating costs and requires no distilled water.
- One Touch Automatic Controls and Digital Display: SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers automatically start the sterilizer cycle and set the temperature at 320º F (160º C) and time at 60 minutes. The time and temperature are displayed throughout the cycle allowing the operator updated sterilization information
- Printer Output: Both models of the SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizer have a USB printer output (PRINTER NOT INCLUDED) to provide a permanent record of the sterilization cycle data.
- Maintenance Free: SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning. The high quality stainless steel construction maintains a great looking unit for years.