Tuttnauer 2540MK Dental Manual Kwiklave
WARRANTY: 1 year parts and labor
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- The Tuttnauer M Series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (MK).
- This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time.
- This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office.
- Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size.
- Model 2540MK requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck/boost transformer (0.5kVA) may be required