SKYTRON ELITE 6500 GENERAL PROCEDURE SURGERY TABLE
WARRANTY: 6 month warranty (3 month parts and labor, 6 months parts)
CONDITION: Will be completely refurbished by our technicians
- Incorporates a powered kidney bridge as standard, along with fully powered brakes and a “return-to-level” function, all of which are controlled from the hand control.
- The rotating top of 210° further enhances C-arm and microscope access, along with more leg room for a seated surgeon and in many cases, better surgical access.
- A stable footprint and rigid surface provide assurance that the patient position will be maintained as desired.
- The 6500 model features a detachable head section that can be inserted into the end of the foot section to provide support for legs when positioning patient for lithotomy procedures.
- It is also equipped with a manual brake release that is independent of the main controls and requires no power to operate.
- Table Height: Raised: 47″. Lowered: 26″.
- Reverse Trendelenberg:30°.
- Head Section: Raise: 0 – 15°. Lower: 0 – 90°.
- Lateral Tilt:± 30°.
- Back Section: Down: 40°. Up: 90°.
- Seat Section: Flex: 0 – 70°. Reflex: 0 – 90°.
- Kidney Bridge:5″ elevation.
- Leg Section: Down: 105°. Up: 20°.
- Table Top Rotation:210°.
- Weight Limit:500 lbs.
- Dimensions: Length: 76″. Width: 20″. Width with Rail: 21.75″