QuickRay HD Digital Sensor Size #1 and Size #2
WARRANTY: 2 Year Warranty, 5 Year Replacement Plan
- The QuickRay HD Digital X-Ray Sensor series gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure; and connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
- The QuickRay HD sensor offers rounded corners, smooth edges and two sizes (size #1 for children | size #2 for adults) to optimize patient comfort while receiving a dental X-Ray.
- One of QuickRay HD’s biggest advantages is gain in time. Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds, making it the fastest intraoral dental sensor in the industry!
- The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbes.
- Image Sizes – #1 – 20x30mm, 1000×1500 pixels
- Direct USB 2.0 Plug and Play
- 2 meter USB sensor cable
- No data box
- No external power connection
- Two sensors can be operated from one PC
- Real resolution 20 lp/mm
- Pixel size 20×20 µm
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- Scintillator: CSI depositing on fiber optic substrate
- 14 bit image digitalization
- 16,383 gray scale levels
- Sensor Size #1 20x30mm. 1000×1500 pixels for Children without imaging software
- Sensor Size #2 26x24mm, 1300×1700 pixels for Adults, without imaging software
- Combo Sensors #1 and #2 without imaging software
- Apteryx – XVLite Imaging Software