Myray RXAC AC Technology Dental X-Ray Unit
- Conventional X-ray unit, which uses consolidated AC technology assuring top reliability and full compatibility with traditional and digital X-ray systems.
- Incorporates a stand-by function to save energy as well as an auto check function which is run when the unit is turned on.
- Lightweight, solid arms in extruded aluminum with an integrated self-balancing system reduce any risk of tube head vibration during image acquisition.
- The shock-resistant handheld control device is equipped with a magnet and can be conveniently placed on the wall-mounted control panel.
- Three extension arm lengths available.
- The default 8” round collimation can be narrowed to a rectangular field using the optional inserts.
- Straightforward and reliable
- Solid design features and perfectly balanced arms prevent vibration of the tube head right through to the unit’s maximum extension of 199 cm.
- Intuitive icons and soft-touch keys make for quick and easy settings, including exposure times and film sensitivity or digital sensor mode.
- The shock-resistant handheld control device is fitted with an extension lead or is available in a remote control version
- Mains voltage fluctuation is compensated for via a unit-integrated microprocessor, thus ensuring correct exposure times automatically.