Midmark Ritter M7 Speedclave Autoclave Sterilizer
WARRANTY: 1 year warranty
- The M7 autoclave has a safety door, which automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250° F (121°C) and 270°F (132°C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in 2-degree increments.
- The unit comes with a low-water cut-out switch, which prevents “dry burning”. The M7 will only operate when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on, and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- A cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- Chamber Size : 7.5″ x 15″
- Controls : Manual
- Type : Steam Autoclave – Class S
- Trays : 3
- Depth : 19″
- Width : 14″
- Height : 13″
- Voltage : 115V
- Door Swing : Right Side Hinge