Macan RadioSurge MC-4A Electrosurgery Unit
WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
- The MC-4A’s unit lacks the pure CUT feature of the Radiosurge and is therefore not recommended for implant exposure of biopsy. However, all the other virtues of the Radiosurge are incorporated; isolated output, and precision operation.
- The MC4A provides a SURGE mode for incision an excision with pronounced concurrent homeostasis, and a COAG mode for pin-point accurate coagulation.
- Safe and effective for bipolar forceps coagulation in wet fields and around exposed bone.
- Simple to learn and operate as well as cost effective, the MC4A is ideal for the occasional uses encountered in Orthodontics, Periodontics and General restorative dentistry.
- “Spark-Free” Technology
- Floating Return Technology
- Surgical mode allows incision with pronounced effective concurrent hemostasis.
- Coag Mode provides exceptional coagulation with monopolar ball Electrode or optional bipolar forceps.