Buffalo No. 16 Laboratory Engine 120V
WARRANTY: 1 year warranty
CONDITION: New- 36919 or 36920
- The No. 16 Laboratory Engine is a high performance bench engine/belt drive arm system that features a long history of dependable use. The unit provides high torque operation from a powerful, variable speed motor, and is designed with an attractive and durable polished-chrome surface. The No. 16 Engine is available in a complete system (with variable speed Foot Control, Triple-Section Arm and Belt included) that is ready for attachment to your handpiece.
- 1/5 HP USA built 20,000 RPM motor generates extra-high torque performance and long life.
- Two-step drive pulley allows lower or higher speed range operation (max 30,000 RPM at Handpiece).
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings promote quiet operation and minimize maintenance.
- Convenient Forward/Reverse/Off switch on motor base for added convenience.
- Sturdy base and ball bearing, triple-section arm deliver added stability and flexibility.
- 6 Amp solid-state Foot Control produces fully variable speed and smooth operation.