- Cyrosurgery is a popular treatment for simple skin lesion that can performed by physicians, in-office.
- The Bovie Freezpoint is a safer, easier, and colder device, that delivers an improved low cost per procedure, cryosurgical option.
- The Freezpoint device is 27%-62% colder than common multi-use disposable systems.
- The slim tip design aids in clear visualization of the lesion for precise delivery of -89% C non-flammable, Nitrous Oxide therapy.
- The outcome is a very safe and clinically effective treatment with reduced tissue damage to surrounding healthy skin.
- Gas: Nitrous Oxide
- Temperature: -89C
- Shelf Life: Two years and up to six month after activation