Belmed Dental Flush Mount Flowmeter System PC7-C F501
CONDITION: New, F501
The PC7-C has been reconfigured to fit into today’s cabinetry and provides the same time proven precision and dependability as our standard PC-7 unit. Includes: Flushmount Flowmeter, remote breathing circuit, scavenger rubber goods, 10ft mixed gas hose, 5ft supply tubings, 1/4 turn shut-off valves for o2 and n2o.
- Dimensions: 4.25″H x 12.187″W x 4.687″D
- On/Off control. Simple ¼ turn, establishes a 3 liter minimum O2 flow.
- Oxygen Flush. Provides rapid flow of Oxygen directly to patient breathing circuit.
- Micrometer Needle Valves. Allow quick, responsive flow adjustments. Needle valve design prevents seat damage.
- Minimum 30% O2. Is achieved by limiting flows to a minimum of 3 liters for O2 and a maximum of 7 liters for N2O.
- Dual Cascading Flowmeter Tubes. O2 and N2O are calibrated in liters per minute.
- Oxygen Fail-Safe. Automatically and proportionally reduces N2O in the event O2 is reduced or shut off.
- Solid Gas Control Block. Designed to eliminate internal gas leaks.
- O2 Quick Connect. Provides connection of auxiliary resuscitation equipment.
- NRB Check Valve. Prevents the rebreathing of expired gases and guards against CO2 build-up.
- Emergency Air Valve. Entrains ambient air into the breathing circuit in the event flow from the machine is lost for any reason.